Specialist accountant services for performers CONTACT Coronavirus Advice
The claims service for the 5th SEISS grant will open from late July. Within the next few days, HMRC will be contacting everyone who may be eligible for the fifth grant, to tell them their personal claim date. You can claim from this date up until the claims service closes on 30‌‌ ‌September‌‌ ‌2021. Remember that the period you need to consider for the claim is the effect on your business from 1 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 so
HMRC have now issued the guidance as to how work out the turnover test to see which %  you can potentially claim on the 5th SEISS grant. The basic test is to compare your turnover in the year to 5 April 2021 to 5 April 2020. This figure will be the amount shown on your tax returns, if you haven’t completed your 2021 tax return you will have to calculate the figure and enter it when making the claim, when
The 5th SEISS ( Self Employed Support Grant) will be open for applications late in  July 2021 , HMRC will be publishing details guidance at the end of June 2021. The amount of the grant will depend of whether sales have reduced by 30% but the full details of this will be updated at the end of June, if you have submitted your 2021 tax return HMRC will use this and notify you of your eligibility for the 5th grant
You can now apply for the 4th Self Employed Support Grant ( SEISS) here To be eligible for the fourth grant :- You must be a self-employed individual or a member of a partnership. You must have traded in both tax years: 2019 to 2020 and submitted your tax return on or before 2 March 2021 2020 to 2021 You must either: be currently trading but are impacted by reduced demand because of coronavirus have been trading but are temporarily unable to
Making Tax Digital for Self Employed
You might be able to get a Test and Trace Support Payment, New Style Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Universal Credit or Pension Credit. Test and Trace Support Payment Your local council might be able to give you £500 if: you’ve been told to self-isolate you live in England you’re on a low income you cannot work from home and will lose income as a result Find out more or apply for a Test and Trace Support Payment. New Style
Specilist accountancy services & advice for actresses, actors, performers, artists, models, dancers, photographers, artists, make over artists, musicians and singers, alternative & holistic therapists, yoga instructors, reiki practitioners, spiritual healers, hypnotherapists and counselors

Sasha Owen


Chartered Accountant

Quick Links

Call us today on 07583 031324 or Email us at accounts@redtulips.co.uk

“Creativity is great-but not in accounting.”
Charles Scott